this sunday’s event has been postponed to next sunday

Hi Everyone,

We have decided to postpone Sunday’s event to the following Sunday (February 19th) due to adverse weather. The current weather forecast predicts 41°C+ degrees for Sunday, on the back of 3 days of 35°C+ weather. Postponing the event is not an ideal situation, but as it is an outdoor event in the middle of the afternoon we feel it is the best option for everyone. We want it to be a fun and inclusive event and it is our belief that the predicted weather will hinder access for some.

The event will instead take place next weekend, Sunday 19th February at 2pm at Frontyard (same place/time/hopefully different temperature).

Spread the word if you can and keep cool this weekend!

Stacey + Dan 💖 💖 💖

Dan HoganComment